Friday, March 30, 2012

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Day 3

Today was Day 3 for Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!

I am realizing more each day that I really like this workout style. I was struggling today to find the motivation to do the workout, but I had to keep telling myself "You can't think about it! Just DO IT!" and come on seriously {self} it's only a half hour!

So despite being sore from Day 1 (Wed) and Day 2 (Tues), I did it! I may be eating my words tomorrow, but I am proud of myself that I stuck to it & pushed past that little voice in the back of my head telling me "oh you can just wake up early and do it tomorrow morning" ...cause I mean, that hardly ever ends up working out lol.

I still have to do my before pics & measurements - I have the worst memory & attention span EVER lol

No comments:

Post a Comment