Monday, March 12, 2012

This Week...

Oh man...what a weekend! It was practically a party over at my house this whole weekend, but I was soooooo happy to have my best friend, Julie, come visit me!

...I did just realize though how hectic of a week I have ahead of me....

I have to take both dogs to the vet for shots, and Ms. Loca is getting spayed too...not sure how that's going to work out with my schedule, but I guess I've got to figure it out!

Then, I also have to work late Friday which sucks - it's never easy going from an 8-4 schedule to a 11-7 schedule (esp. when you are most likely not going to be able to sleep in that day too!)  lol

BUT...Saturday is St. Patrick's day, and although I don't drink very often I definitely want to have some fun that night & celebrate into my birthday on the 18th! I also have my little niece's birthday Sunday morning...yep, we are birthday buddies & I just love it!

The only thing is for Michelle's party, is I have to make a hella ton of cake balls & figure out what all we need for the chocolate fountain. My work is donating the chocolate and the fountain so we just need to figure out all the dipping items and who's supposed to go buy them lol. And in case you were wondering, I work for a web-based chocolate company - if you are interested in checking us out, go to http://www.chocoley.com/

How was everyone's weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting & I gotta say, I never thought I'd know so much about chocolate lol.

    I haven't mentioned on here really yet but I am slowly starting to do gift baskets for people (I make home-made Toffee & other baked/chocolate/sweet stuff) and I can make you anything if you are ever in the need!

    Just message me & I can hook you up! :]

    ReplyDelete