Friday, March 23, 2012

Damn You McDonalds!

I left the house this morning and totally forgot to bring myself breakfast, so to avoid starvation until 2pm - I stopped by the McDonalds next to the bank (I had to go put my check in, so it was convenient lol) and got myself what I thought wasn't THAT bad of a breakfast....boy, was I wrong lol

I got a #3 - Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit and an Orange juice. So I just plugged that into myfitnesspal.com, and OMFG it was like 760 calories! I have a limit of 1200 calories per day on there so there is only like 440 calories left for the DAY!

...so, I hope that fills me up for a while cause I am not going to be able to eat much today lol - or I'm just going to have to be ok with going over my daily caloric limit. I guess at least I only ate 1,026 calories yesterday (oops! I was trying to be careful and I guess I went too far lol. It got onto me about not eating enough calories lol) so if I go over today I wont feel SO horrible.

I really can't wait for my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD to come in lol...I am really excited to get started :)

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment