Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Exercise Question: Using a Fan

I was doing my workout yesterday, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Day 4 (I skipped Sat & Sun), and holy crap did I sweat (NOTE TO SELF: Don't skip anymore days lol).

I thought about going and getting my oh so lovely stand up fan to put on me as I was doing my workout, but I got to thinking about something: "Do fans HURT your efforts when working out, or does it not really matter?"

After I thought about it for a second, wouldn't a fan be counter-productive because it makes you not sweat/keeps you cool enough to where you aren't really sweating. And when you don't sweat, you aren't losing the water weight that comes along with the fat...am I right?

I wanted to get your thoughts on this, so let's discuss!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your posts:) Your doing a great job! I think that your still burning calories through the workout, so it's still working. I would be using a fan! I know sweating does help get rid of the water weight, but no sense killing yourself if your hot! Well that's my thought anyways. But I added your site under my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley! :)

    I love your blog too - If I can figure out how to do the favorite blog thing on mine I'll put you there too lol

    ReplyDelete