Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Fitness Pal.com

So I mentioned this website on my last post, but it got me thinking - OK I used this website before, but I got "un-motivated" and stopped using it, so I am going to make sure to use this site again cause like I said...it's a LOT like weight watchers. I didn't realize until this morning they don't use the points anymore but it does count calories for you which is really nice. Not 100% accurate though, but hey I guess weight watchers isn't either.

I put up a new count down ticker thingy on the top of my blog - and right now it says a big fat ZERO, but it's going to be my constant reminder to keep up with everything having to do with my weight loss. The longer it says ZERO, the longer I will feel bad about not having changed any so hopefully, it'll be a motivator lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment