Friday, March 30, 2012

I am so addicted...

to "A Perfect Circle" right now! lol

Not like they are a new band or anything, I am just totally feeling them right now...I even bought a couple cd's of theirs yesterday and I CANT WAIT for them to get here! lol

Here are a few songs I am in LOVE with right now:

A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step - "Weak & Powerless"

A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms - "3 Libras"

A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step - "The Noose"

...and other than A Perfect Circle, I've also really been liking this song to lol

 Thom Yorke - The Eraser (Remixes) - "Atoms for Peace"

I guess right now I am in just a Tool/A Perfect Circle/Radiohead/Thom Yorke mood right now lol

I know what I listen to may not be the same music all of you like, but I hope if you enjoy more alternative rock type music, you will enjoy the songs I posted above!  :)

So if you don't like this kind of music, what do you listen to?

{OH - and P.S: Day 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred, I think my arms and legs are going to fall off. Enough said about that lol. I am going to continue though - I am determined! lol}

No comments:

Post a Comment