Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Working Out...

OMG I have been soooooo bad lately about working out and eating - it's like I haven't even cared for the past like week and a half at least...

I worked out Monday the 5th, and got sick afterwards - I guess I went a little overboard that time, and like just quit after that lol. I decided that Friday I'd start again on Monday after work, but I started my period that weekend so needless-to-say I didn't feel much like working out cause it felt like there was a watermelon in my uterus all week lol....not the most comfortable thing ever lol.

~SO~

I need to get my butt in gear & keep it in gear! I don't know what my problem is...its like I find any excuse to not workout, but then I look at myself in the mirror...and unfortunately, I hate what I see. Of course, I can't change that unless I start working out on a regular basis...so here I am, stuck in the vicious cycle.

I don't have enough money to hire a personal trainer nor do I have the money to pay for an expensive gym with all the great classes. I have a membership at a gym now, but I do not like it there. They do have Zumba classes that I have always wanted to try, but I hate the times of the classes that I could go to. The earliest is like 6:30 at night and I'm sorry, but that is just way to late to be working out for me.

Preferably, I like working out in the morning but I literally cannot function before like 5:30am so that does not leave me enough time to do anything if I plan on making it to work on time.

See what I mean?!?! My thought process SUCKS when I am trying to figure this shit out...

*sigh*

I guess I will have to figure it out soon enough - I really don't want to go through another summer avoiding having fun with my family & friends due to being self conscious...I want to finally enjoy a summer in a bathing suit & look good in it at the same time!

Someone, PLEASE help me! lol

*****EDIT*****

I just ordered Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred because it had TONS of great reviews on several different websites so maybe that'll help me lol. I'm kinda scared by her but HEY...maybe thats what I need lol

No comments:

Post a Comment