Monday, March 26, 2012

Tattoo's!

On Saturday I got to catch up & have girls night/belated bday dinner with one of my best friends, Katie, before she leaves in a few weeks to move to TX (so sad!), and she decided that night would be a great night to get some more ink done.

I was super excited to go with her, I was there for her first tattoo when she turned 18, and while I was there OMG I got the itch to get one SOOOO badly!

Oh yeah, we also went to The Vortex afterwards - seriously, if you are EVER in the Atlanta area - GO TO THIS PLACE ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!   >>>>>>>>

I have been racking my brain since then, almost trying to convince myself of a reason to get one done lol - but I know I won't actually do it until I have a legitimate reason to.

I have always wanted a tattoo, but I know that when I get one it has to has to really mean something to me.

I thought back to when I was fresh out of high school - I had always wanted to get one done to remind me of my love for horses and to remind me of the horses I've owned & loved in the past.

I found this picture online that I LOVED, but I wasn't too sure about it since I am not the hugest fan of tribal tattoos - this one just spoke to me: (maybe do a bit of adjusting the amount of spiral like pieces on the face and neck, but I LOVE this drawing!) >>>

Do any of you have any tattoos or ever wanted to get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment