Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sorry

If you have been by here this week - sorry I haven't posted anything new. I have been sorta out of it lately, and I've been a weird mood all this week. I've had a lot on my mind I guess...

Also, I got completely off track with my working out and haven't done anything since last week. SOOOO that just means I am going to start over with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and who knows - maybe I'll see better results after I am done with the Jillian Michael's Cleanse I am currently doing. I am only on day two so I'll let ya'll know what I think of it when it's all over.

The only thing that may stop me from being better next week is if AF comes, which may be likely, but as of right now...its been 31 days since my last period and it isnt clear right now whats going on...I guess I'll find out sooner or later lol

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment