Thursday, April 5, 2012

Exercise Anxiety

I have been struggling the past couple of days...

I am seeing a pattern in myself that I really need to get past - and that is EXERCISE ANXIETY

I will do really good for about a week or so, but all of a sudden I get this overwhelming feeling of anxiety about working out - like I am almost scared to...WTF {self}?!?

I don't know what my issue is or why I have this anxiety - and hell, doesn't working out make you have LESS anxiety?!?

...I gotta figure something out! I will get NOWHERE unless I can overcome this!

Have you ever felt like this in the beginning stages of your life-style change? Is it a normal thing or am I a freak?

Any input is appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Yup! I have felt it and feel it... you have to tell it to shut the eff up and do it anyway. Eventually it goes away or you just get more commanding when you tell it to eff off.

    Good luck... I am heading out for a run in about two hours, you can join me (virtually) if you would like.

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete