Friday, April 6, 2012

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Days 4 & 5

I forgot to post about Day 4 on Monday - oops!

I should be saying "oops" (honestly - I should be saying "BAD!") about taking off Tuesday & Wednesday - but its over with so I can't change that now...oh well - I am still in the beginning stages & so I still have to get over my workout anxiety...

ANYWAYS

I did Day 5 yesterday - and boy did it feel so much harder than the previous days. I am sure it's largely due to the fact that I took off two days - but I can still notice my endurance getting better and better. I have to stick to this and make it something I crave doing as opposed to fighting myself each time to just not think about it and do it...its just so easy to be lazy lol...but after I do the workout I'm tired and all but it's not that bad, I just have to keep reminding myself

One little mini-motivator I got yesterday is - after my workout mind you - I was putting the dishes away from the dish washer & I was leaned over it sorta awkwardly trying to put the cups in the cabinet directly above the open dishwasher, and Cody comes up to me and says "Damn baby, that workout is already starting to do something! It's like everything is 'waking up' & getting tighter" {OK first off - "WAKING UP"?! thanks for that hun lol - backhanded compliment, much?! ..but something I needed to hear him say - he always tells me what I want to hear so I don't get upset so I don't ever really know how he thinks about what I look like right now...and that tells me he thought I was flabby before..true but I was in denial lol}

One thing as a side note - I've had a few people tell me to go get the Jillian Michael's Cleanse, I just wondered if any of you have tried it and if so, what you think about it.

Thanks & Happy Friday!

(PS) Did you see? I lost two pounds so far! (lets hope its not all water weight, right?! lol)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 2 pounds! I tried Jillian Michaels workout. I didn't really like it but then again I hate cardio! I am trying to get more into strength training. I like feeling stronger!

    ReplyDelete