Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I feel like.....

a zombie right now.........seriously, I am struggling today!

AF decided to show her ugly face on Saturday & I have been feeling like this ever since! I told myself I'd be starting over JM-30DS this week, but I have been so uncomfortable tho because of AF I know that's not going to happen, so I need to keep up motivation for next week.

On a happier note though, the past few days Cody and I have been working on the yard and getting a lot of stuff done. He's been the one doing most of the work, but at least I did do some moderately vigorous cleaning on Sunday (for almost 2 hours straight) & helping with the yard work I know I have at least burnt a few calories this week. I have been not perfect, but still aware of what I am eating as well so hopefully I will not gain back the 2 pounds I have lost so far...if I haven't already lol

I will post some pictures of the yard work later on as my mom is supposed to visit with us on Saturday & help me figure out the landscaping for the front yard - I'm pretty excited about it!

Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please comment!

2 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog!! It is perfect.

    I love fitness blogs so I will follow...

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete