Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am Super Stoked!

Cause I'm getting my hair cut Saturday by one of my favorite people ever, Shannon!

We have a long history & she is seriously the only person I let touch my hair - she has magic hands!

I was really contemplating cutting it super short yesterday cause I am starting to realize more and more how hard it is to deal with really long hair. When I am getting ready to go somewhere, I put my purse on my shoulder and it gets stuck under the strap; when I try to lay with Cody on the couch, it gets up underneath my/his arm and it like pins my head down....I can go on and on, but at the same time - I don't think I'm quite ready to part with my long hair (no 'pun' intended! lol).

I finally decided I'm going to cut it about 3 inches and have her style it a little bit differently than she usually does - just to give myself a bit of a change. I'll try to remember to post pictures of it after I go on Saturday!

Anyone else have any awesome/horrid hair-cutting stories? Any suggestions for me as far as styling my hair? Also, any cute and easy ways you know of to put-up long hair?

I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment