Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well Hello Again, It's Been A While....

Well, hello again!

It sure has been a while..........I have been out of it lately!

Since my last post a sad event my life happened...my beloved Honda was taken away from me!!!!!!!!!!  :'(((

Here's the pictures from when she was murdered...

Goodbye, my love!

It was fun while it lasted, dear Goldie Honda!


RIP 2000 Honda Accord
 Luckily, I was fine. Other than average seat belt bruising and I also sorta hit my knee on the dash when it happened so I had a bruise from that as well. Nothing major though, thankfully.

Good thing is though, is I got a new car out of it! Look at it's sexy-ness.....I've always wanted an SUV, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy I got this one. I gotta name it though, any suggestions??!?!!?!

(OTHER than Silver Bullet I might add, its used waaaay too often and every time I think about my car I dont want to think about someone masturbating so..yeah lol)

2011 Ford Escape

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Be safe, but have fun!

...I'll be at home, doing chores and dealing with a leaking roof in our master bedroom...OH YEAH, and our fridge went out, sorta...the fridge part isnt circulating cool air tho it feels like its trying but the freezer is working fine, so we'll be dealing with that too...FUN WEEKEND AHEAD OF ME, HUH?!!??!

...i know you are jealous, don't even try to deny it lol

I will make an effort to get drunk and celebrate though, and I don't drink often so it'll be a special occasion for me. Party whoo! lol

ok...im done now, bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment