Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dun - Dun - Dun!

Today is May 1st - SO - today is the DAY1 I start back my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred hardcore!

I am challenging myself to go the full 30 days without stopping, and to also do each level for just 10 days.

Starting Measurements (*eek! & GAG*)
  • Left Arm: 14 inches
  • Right Arm: 14 inches
  • Chest: 39 in (incl. boobs), 34 in (not incl. boobs)
  • Stomach/Belly: 42 inches
  • Waist: 35.5 inches
  • Hips: 45.5 inches
  • Left Thigh: 25 inches (at largest part)
  • Right Thigh: 25 inches (at largest part)
I am also taking before pictures tonight - but you won't see those until the after pictures lol.
I will spare you the horror for now lol.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to hearing the results in 30 days time! I tried it months ago and gave up at Level 2, I really should try it out again now that I've been going to the gym to see if it seems easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need all the support I can - I am skeptical I can make it the whole 30 days without stopping but I am determined to do my best! *good thoughts* lol

      This whole life-style change is a huge undertaking, and I am learning a lot as I go!

      Delete