Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JM-30DS, Day 1

Day 1 was yesterday!

Had a small NSV yesterday - My mind kept coming up with every excuse to put off working out, and the whole time I just kept changing into my workout clothes. Still fighting with myself I put on my shoes. Still fighting to find the right excuse, I said to myself "You're already changed into your gym clothes, how could you change and still not even workout?...its not THAT bad!" ...So I told my mind "F-U" and got to my workout!

....one step at a time! lol, but I did it which is the most important thing!

Today I didnt think I was really sore at all, mostly just stiff - but as today goes on I am feeling the soreness come on.

So after work, I am going to do Day 2 - I'll let ya'll know how it goes!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I've been there so many times, you're totally right to tell your mind off, it would be a lot of effort to change into workout clothes only to then not workout. Great NSV! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete