Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Really Hoping This Happens!

Cody got a call from a friend yesterday that he hadn't talked to in  a while. Turns out, that friend works for a Toyota dealership and he is moving up in the company and need someone to replace his position.

Cody has been miserable for sooooooooooooo long at his current job, not that we don't appreciate him having that job - it's just very stressful for him and I just know its time for a change. I really hope that it works out and that he's able to start working there.

It's like less than half the distance from home, would pay about the same & probably would get better over time, and he'd be in a much better working environment.

I've been praying ALLL morning in my head about it, every time I think about it lol. Really mostly because I want Cody to be happy & not so stressed out/pissed off all the time after work, & I think that would do wonder's for him!

Keeping my fingers crossed & keeping my faith in God that this could happen!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment