Friday, June 15, 2012

3rd Times the Charm?


I certainly hope so!

I cannot seem to get out of this funk! I need some motivation and someone to help push me!

I don't know anyone near me or that has the same/similar schedule so that I could COMMIT to meeting with someone and working out. My sister is the only person but she can't go until like 8 or 9 at night, and I'm sorry - I am in sleep/bedtime mode by then lol

AWESOME NEWS though, despite the fact I haven't been logging or exercising I lost another 5 pounds. Course, I was fluctuating for a while between the same 5-6 pounds, something happened & I just dropped it. I'm not going to complain lol - I just have to keep it up and keep dropping!!!!!!

I have been pinteresting in the "Fitness" section & I actually found a couple blogs that will hopefully give me more inspiration! I know I haven't been blogging much lately but it would be nice if I could find some more interactive people to help me a little bit more, I like comments and questions and I just don't get very much of that on here....but yet again, I have like 8 followers so what do I expect? lol ... I need to get out there more!

ANYWAYS, I have a lot going on in my personal life right now, but I need to stop making that an excuse for not working out! I have come to a conclusion that I want to add jogging & bicycling to my list of workouts, but I do need a new pair of shoes & and bike. I will use what I've got for now, but I'll have to start up a small fund until I can get it :)

....OH and I also need to think about HOOPING! Have you heard of this before? ...they sell weighted hoops & you just hula hoop for like 20-30 minutes and you get an AWESOME workout & you also get HOT HOT HOT abs/core....totally gonna get one! I have heard most people recommend Amazon.com, so I might try that.

I'd love to hear from you guys! Please feel free to give any tips, motivation, suggestions you have!

Thanks & Happy Friday!
 (..and Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there, including my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment