Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let Me Introduce You...

Seeing as I have only posted about myself really, I figured I could take a quick second to introduce you to my little family...

This is Cody - The Love of my Life!

This is Cali - our Blue Pitbull (&pretty much our child)

This is Loca - The Crazy One!

This is Baby Girl - Our Sweet Little Kitty


This is Puss - our 1st fur baby (this pic is when cali was just a little terror)
 [I will start posting more pictures in my Gallery soon - I am just getting used to this blogging thing, and I am really bad about procrastinating so hopefully it'll be up soon]

Cody is originally from California, but came to GA every summer to visit his father here. His dad was the General Manager for my family's business, a hydraulic repair company, and when Cody would come out for the summer Cody would work at the shop with him & learned the trade. Cody still currently works at the shop as the welder/fabricator, but dabbles in a bit of everything there. When I started working at the shop after I graduated - Cody asked me out & the rest is history!

We've been together for about 5 years now & couldn't be happier! We have accomplished a lot since we've been together - for instance we've already bought a house and are currently renovating it ourselves. Its hard work and takes a lot of time when you are on a budget, but it will get done eventually! We both look forward to getting married and starting a family hopefully all within the next few years and we both can't wait to start the next chapter in our lives!

Anways, thanks for taking the time to read this & I look forward to posting more soon!

I hope everyone has a great hump day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!:) I love your blog, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ash!

      If you have any helpful tips on how to find other good blogs out there, how to get my name out, or anything else please let me know! :)

      Delete