Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back to normal...

So this week - my [or what I consider them at this point] mother & father in law were visiting from Florida, and I gotta say - I love them, but I'm glad that they are gone.

I am a person who is most comfortable living by a schedule. During the week - I wake up at a certain time, have my morning duties done by a certain time, go to work, eat lunch at the same time of day, etc. When we have guests - especially ones who insist on cooking - it always screws me up [hey, I'm not gonna complain too much - they know how to cook really well & when I don't have to cook thats always a plus]. The crappy thing is, all I have eaten this week is like really rich, heavy foods - and I feel like UGH. I also haven't worked out AT ALL this week which is a "very very bad, Anna!". So needless-to-say, I need to get back on track!

Any suggestions on what workout I should do? Oh - I should also ask, what kind of workout have you found easiest with a dog(s)? I don't think I could handle both my puppies at the same time [especially Cali - she pulls like a freight train], but I would love to find a good workout that I can do with them.

Thanks & I hope ya'll have a great day!

***Special shout out to my sister, Ashley - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!***

No comments:

Post a Comment